Yoga Classes Noosa
Winter is setting in up here in Noosa so we’ve reduced our classes to, Friday & Saturday 8:30am at Beachside location. We’ll keep you posted as the timetable changes coming into the June/July holidays!
Studio classes are $20 per person (maximum of 6 students). Bookings are recommended for studio classes due to limited numbers.
To book online for a class please go to Santushti Yoga Class Bookings.
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 8:30 am
Top tips for getting the most our of your yoga class:
- Arrive 5 minutes before the start of your class so you can become still.
- Try not eat for 2 hours before the start of your class. This is to preserve energy for focus. Some yoga postures also encourage the digestive system which can make you feel nauseas if you have a full stomach.
- Wear comfortable clothing that moves easily.
- Come with out any expectations and free your mind from distractions. Anything can happen on any given day, there may be external distractions that are unexpected, this is part of the journey of yoga. Accept what is happening.
- Listen to your body on any given day. The teacher is there to guide you and encourage you however you are the only person who can feel your body. You are your own best teacher.
- Leave your ego at home or in your hotel room. It is not important what everyone else is doing or what you think you ‘should’ be doing, it is only important what your body is letting you do today.
- Have a safe and enjoyable class.